November 2, 2011

Wedding inspiration _ bridesmaids dresses II

I recently found these beautiful Karen Millen dresses. And I am in love with her dresses! Wow! I'm thinking of buying one (or more) for myself!! Here are some of the favorite ones that I found all in champagne (or simular: cream, taupe (more grey), incarnadine (skin colour, warmer), sand, nude, neutral, ivory, etc. I especially like the second last 2 ones. But what colour is that, anyway? Perhaps it's more grey and not as "champagne"?



















1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is fantastic i really like reading your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You already know, lots of individuals are searching round for this
    information, you can aid them greatly.

    Take a look at my blog post; dresses karen millen

    ReplyDelete