March 10, 2014

DIY_tea box

 So after last years DIY flop of making a tea tin (using toxic paint wasn´t such a good idea, hey?) I got the idea to make a new one. I had bought cookies at the supermarket that were exactly the same length as the tea boxes. I noticed this purely by chance when I put 3 tea boxes on top of the cookie box. I used the wallpaper I had left (yes, I'm using it all the time for my DIY projects)to cover the boxes.
You'll need:

  • A cardboard box approximately the same width as a tea box (or larger)
  • Paper glue
  • Scissors
  • Wall-paper or decorative paper.
  • Teabags
    Time: About 15min


  •  Cut out a piece of decorative paper enough to wrap the outside of your box. 
  • Put paper glue on your box and continue to wrap your box like you would a parcel.

 Here it is!


Fill your box with TEA bags! :)
Put the entire tea-box inside the new box in order to keep the teabags in place and organized.
I made two, since I had a lot of tea at home and put one on top of the other. A good way to save space and have a more organized cupboard without all the boxes falling every time you move something.

Happy tea-drinking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment