November 16, 2013

DIY Autumn Christmas Decorations

As soon as it starts getting cold, I start thinking of Christmas time. I love this time a year when you can spend time making decorations, drinking hot drinks, and singing.
I started with two wooden wreaths about 20cm in diameter. They are just twined together and held together with a thinner twig wrapped around the thicker ones.
I collected some colourful leaves and berries. One of the wreaths is a table decoration and the other will hang on the door.


These are the two wreaths. The table decoration to the right, which isn't finished yet. I want to add some moss to cover the plate and add some berries and pine cones.

The colourful door wreath.




The table decoration with a candle and chocolate chip cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment